RTO Initial Registration
A streamlined and structured approach
You’re embarking on an exciting and truly rewarding journey that will change your life forever. It’s only logical to engage Australia’s foremost RTO consultant to ensure your dream is realised. Imagine! Functioning as a self-sufficient, viable RTO. Imparting your knowledge, skills and passion as you guide your students achieve their dreams.
Our RTO registration process is ‘hands on’, comprehensive and structured. We’ll streamline the process by making the most of technology – Cloud data management and video conferencing that ensure a frequent, personal approach keeping you in touch at all times.
Where do we start?
“Failing to plan is planning to fail” This well known cliche is so true but often overlooked. Richard Turner will work with you to develop your business plan that will become the ‘base of the pyramid’ of your training business. We will ask and answer: “who, what, when, where, how and why” as part of your planning process. Estimated student numbers, projected revenue, estimated costs, venue, staff and more will be identified and collated in a genuinely valuable document. Richard will help you – every step of the way.
What will TBS Consulting do for me?
Without doubt our ‘point of difference’. Richard Turner knows and understands the business world. Your quality management and operational framework is customised and contextualised to your training business. We go well beyond providing a standard, generic compilation of documents.
- Step by step assistance with your application process.
- Frequent video conferencing to keep you in touch at all times.
- Attendance during the ASQA audit, to support you every step of the way.
- Direction and support to prepare and collate the supporting evidence required for your application.
- Including support to complete the ASQAnet online RTO initial registration application form.
- Explanation, guidance and support to establish strategies to build a quality assured training business.
- Explanation, guidance and support to develop a training and assessment strategy for each course you’d would like to offer.
- Explanation, guidance and support to understand the principles of assessment design, assessment validation and competency based training and assessment.
- Your quality management and operational framework including the forms, templates and documents you’ll need to continue viable operation.
- Business advice and strategy support during the RTO registration process and beyond.
What’s not included?
Financial Viability Risk Assessment (FVRA)
Engage with your accountant for this task. They will utilise your business plan and financial projections to complete the FVRA provided by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Training and assessment resources or materials
In some cases, resources may be purchased commercially while other material may need to be developed and written from ‘scratch’. Richard Turner will work closely with you and your team to select an approach most suited to your training business.
A Student Management System
RTOs are required to use a student management system that meets specific ASQA reporting requirements. TBS Consulting will provide guidance and recommendations to select an appropriate system for your training business.
The true value of this business is in the detail. An RTO can only achieve 100% compliance when genuine industry professionals have built the structure and systems.
For more information contact Mr Richard Turner on 0434 553 171 to discuss your next step. Watch the VIDEO to learn more about TBS Consulting