CRICOS Registration for your RTO
What is CRICOS?
The Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) is a register of Australian education institutions that recruit, enrol and train overseas students. Registration on CRICOS allows providers to offer courses to overseas students studying, or intending to study in Australia on a student visa.
Where do we start?
You might be adding CRICOS registraiton to your existing RTO or starting a new RTO and including CRICOS registration. Regardless, our CRICOS registration process is ‘hands on’, comprehensive and structured. “Failing to plan is planning to fail” – developing your business plan is a must. Richard Turner will work with you to develop the business plan that will become the ‘base of the pyramid’ of your training business.Estimated student numbers, projected revenue, estimated costs, venue, staff and more will be identified and collated in a genuinely valuable document. Richard will help you – every step of the way.
Support, Systems and Structure – Included
Without doubt our ‘point of difference’. Richard Turner knows and understands the business world. Your quality management and operational framework is customised and contextualised to your training business. We go well beyond providing a standard, generic compilation of documents.
- Step by step assistance with your application process.
- Frequent video conferencing to keep you in touch at all times.
- Attendance during the ASQA audit, to support you every step of the way.
- Direction and support to prepare and collate the supporting evidence required for your application.
- Including support to complete the ASQAnet online RTO CRICOS registration application form.
- Explanation and instruction to meet the requirements of:
- Department of Immigration
- Applicable number of student places
- Student Visa
- Working with agents
- Explanation, guidance and support to establish strategies to build a quality assured training business.
- Explanation, guidance and support to develop a training and assessment strategy for each course you’d would like to offer.
- Explanation, guidance and support to understand the principles of assessment design, assessment validation and competency based training and assessment.
- Your quality management and operational framework includes the forms, templates and documents you’ll need to continue viable operation.
- Business advice and strategy support during the RTO registration process and beyond.
- Explanation, guidance and support to select an appropriate 9B compliant training premises.
We’ll streamline the process by making the most of technology – Cloud data management and video conferencing that ensure a frequent, personal approach keeping you in touch at all times.
What’s not Included?
Financial Viability Risk Assessment (FVRA)
Engage with your accountant for this task. They will utilise your business plan and financial projections to complete the FVRA provided by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA).
Training and assessment resources or materials
In some cases, resources may be purchased commercially while other material may need to be developed and written from ‘scratch’. Richard Turner will work closely with you and your team to select an approach most suited to your training business.
A Student Management System
RTOs are required to use a student management system that meets specific ASQA reporting requirements. TBS Consulting will provide guidance and recommendations to select an appropriate system for your training business.
9B Certified premises
ASQA requires premises used for training and assessing international students to met specific design and compliance standards. TBS Consulting will assist with your selection of a suitable training premises.
For more information contact Mr Richard Turner on 0434 553 171 to discuss your next step.
You may add CRICOS registration to your existing RTO or establish your new RTO and include CRICOS registration.
For more information contact Mr Richard Turner on 0434 553 171 to discuss your next step. Watch the VIDEO to learn more about TBS Consulting